Check back soon for more information or call our offices to learn how you can get the legal help you need to protect your property investments.
• Residential real estate closings
• Commercial real estate closings
• Purchases, sales, refinancing
• Title work and deed preparation
• Title defects
• Foreclosure defense
• Residential leases
• Commercial leases
• Landlord/tenant matters
• Property and boundary disputes
• Home improvement contacts
• Home improvement disputes
Gary L. Morris has experience as a city and state prosecutor and is able to view your case from both defensive and offensive legal positions. This perspective gives you the advantage when fighting foreclosure or eviction. Call today to schedule your initial consultation and see how Gary L. Morris can help you with your unique case.
214 SW Jefferson Ave.
Peoria, IL 61602
110 N Center St.
Bloomington, IL 61701
With over 30 years of trial practice and litigation experience, Gary L. Morris brings big firm expertise to you at affordable rates.